A three-day cultural and city holiday in the region Hall and Innsbruck will inspire you – including Innsbruck Card for 48 hours.
Experience the flair of the picturesque medieval town of Hall in Tirol. Stroll around the marketplace and through the narrow streets where you can discover numerous sight jewels. You can shape by hand your own souvenir coins in the Mint Tower Hall. You will be enchanted in the Swarovski Crystal Worlds. On a sunny day you go up on the mountain top – the Patscherkofel or experience the breathtaking view of the Alps from the Hafelekar (2265m). The Innsbruck Old Town with the Golden Roof and the Town tower is also worth a visit. After an excellent dinner in the hotel you can visit the Casino Innsbruck or take a chance to discover the bars and cafes in the old town of Hall in Tirol and Innsbruck.
In the Innsbruck Card package is included free admission to museums, exhibitions and as well as cable cars and public transport in the Innsbruck region and Hall.
- three nights in a double room Classic or Superior with shower/toilet, hairdryer, safe, free Internet, telephone and cable TV
- breakfast buffet style every morning
- on three evenings a four course menu with salads from buffet
- entrance to the wellness area in the hotel
- sunny garden with lawn, outdoor chess, table tennis and boccia
- the Innsbruck Card (for 48 hours): free use for all bus and tram lines from Hall to Innsbruck and in Innsbruck the use of the “Sightseer” bus, admission to all museums in Innsbruck (Golden Roof, Hofburg, Landesmuseum, Alpenverein Museum, etc.), Bergisel Ski jump, Innsbruck Alpine Zoo, Swarovski crystal worlds, the Hall Mint Tower, Casino Innsbruck, mountain railways on the Patscherkofel or the Nordkette …
duration: 4 days / 3 nights
arrival days: Monday to Thursday
prices: in double room Classic € 308,00 per person; in single room Classic € 380,00
options: It is also possible to upgrade to the exclusive superior category. The surcharge is € 24,00 per person. Extend you stay – the price for the extra night with half board in double room Classic € 89.00 per person/night; in a single room € 113.00 per night
For a booking with a small group or with children we send you an offer.