Alpine Sylvester in Tyrol – Innsbruck
Sylvester/New Years Eve and New Years Day is one of the most beautiful moments of the year in our country.
Complete your Christmas season with a last visit at the “Weihnachts markt” (christmas market) in Innsbruck’s old town. People are doing the preparations for the big “Bergsilvester” (Mountain Sylvester) event to which thousands of visitors come to see every year.
Around Innsbruck you will find five ski resorts: The “Glungezer”, the “Nordpark” (steep for snowboarders), the “Patscherkofel” (olympic slopes), the “Axamer Lizum” and the “Schlick2000” (Stubaital) – thus for nearly every day another one. There are ski tickets for one skiing area and also combined tickets (e.g. Olympia ski pass for Glungezer and Axamer Lizum).
For non-skiers the medieval town Hall offers many sights and with the bus line 504 (every 15 minutes) it is only a 20 minutes drive to Innsbruck (8km). Visit the Swarovski Crystal Worlds, the Silver Mine in Schwaz or the planetarium is also worth seeing. Walking and hiking tracks are in the “Gnadenwald” forest on approx. 1000m. Here you have the possibility to do cross-country skiing.
- 5 nights in classic or superior room with shower/bath, WC, safe, broadband internet, telephone and cable-TV (non-smoking rooms)
- rich breakfast buffet style
- 4 course dinner with salad buffet
- Sylvester a 7 course gala dinner – burning surprise at the turn of the year
- a guestcard for Hall’s region with a free skiing bus and reduction for the wonderful sights of the Crystal Worlds or the Mint Tower (coin) in Hall
- worth seeing is the “Bergsilvester “ (mountain New Year’s Eve) in Innsbruck – the public bus lines are going the whole night between Hall and Innsbruck
- if the sky is clear we organice a guidance at the observatory in our garden
Arrival: 27th or 28th December 2017
Deparure: 1st or 2nd January 2018 (extend your stay with special rates)
Duration: 6 days / 5 nights
in double room Classic EUR 529,00 per person; in single room Classic EUR 687,00
in double room Superior EUR 579,00 per person
in double room Classic EUR 89,00 per person/night; in double room Superior EUR 99,00 per person/nacht
till 4 years free (in own baby cot; rental baby cot EUR 10,00 per night), till 6 years -50%, till 12 years -30%